Sofa Cleaning Service in Dublin Area
Your sofa is one of the most important furniture in your home and should only be cleaned and maintained by our certified sofa cleaners. At Dublin Carpet Cleaner we have specialised trained and certified sofa cleaning technicians that know and understand all the recommended cleaning procedures for all types of sofa fabrics.
Everyday living results in a build up of soils, dust, stains and even allergens, that can be trapped in your sofa. Our sofa cleaning methods can remove all these harmful health issues from all your sofas.
Our specialised Sofa Cleaning Process not only cleans your sofa better than ever before, but also improves its appearance and can extend the life span of your sofa.
Experience An Sofa Cleaning Service Like You’ve Never Had Before … Guaranteed!
No matter how old or how worn your leather couch and leather chairs maybe, let our professional deep leather clean inject life back into your favourite chair or leather sofa.
Benefits of Dublin Sofa Cleaning
- Hygienically cleaned
- Removes dust mites and allergens.
- Fast drying
- Ready to use in just hours.
- Green & Eco-friendly
- Safe for all members of family & pets.
- Stains & marks removed
- Specialised fabric solutions for all sofas.
- Looks & feels like new again
- All sofa fabrics deodorised, sanitised.
Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Our unique sofa cleaning process means your sofas are cleaned, sanitised and dried ready for you to use almost immediately.
Trust Dublin’s Best Sofa Cleaning Company
Quality service, amazing results, trained sofa cleaners & satisfaction guaranteed are just a few of the reasons why Dublin Carpet Cleaner is the industry Leader in Sofa Cleaning Dublin.
Professional Sofa Cleaning Service:
- A thorough vacuum of your sofa with a HEPA filter to remove dust, dust mites, pollens, allergens and dirt for your health and ensure the best sofa cleaning results.
- Pre-treatment of specialised fabric solutions to main stained areas for spot and stain removal.
- Deep clean and removal of all soils and stains, leaving sofa fabric’s softer and cleaner.
- Application of deodorising, neutralising and sanitising agents to leave sofa fabric fresh and clean.
- Use of an air mover to speed up the drying process of your sofa.
- Grooming fabric, leaving fibres standing tall and soft allowing the sofa to dry faster.
- We also offer protection to improve your sofa’s resistance to stains in the future.