Upholstery Cleaning Service in Dublin
Your furniture is one of the biggest investments in your home and should only be cleaned and maintained by our certified upholstery cleaners. At Dublin Carpet Cleaner we have specialised trained and certified upholstery cleaning technicians that know and understand all the recommended cleaning procedures for all types of fabrics.
Everyday living results in a build up of soils, dust, stains and even allergens, that can be trapped in your upholstery. Our lounge cleaning and sofa cleaning methods can remove all these harmful health issues from all your upholstered furniture.
Our specialised Upholstery Cleaning Process not only cleans your upholstery better than ever before, but also improves its appearance and can extend the life span of your furniture.
Experience An Upholstery Cleaning Service Like You’ve Never Had Before … Guaranteed!
Benefits of Dublin Upholstery Cleaning
- Hygienically cleaned
- Removes dust mites and allergens.
- Fast drying
- Ready to use in just hours.
- Green & Eco-friendly
- Safe for all members of family & pets.
- Stains & marks removed
- Specialised upholstery solutions for all fabrics.
- Looks & feels like new again
- All fabrics deodorised, sanitised.
Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Our unique upholstery cleaning process means your lounges and chairs are cleaned, sanitised and dried ready for you to use almost immediately.
Trust Dublin’s Best Lounge & Sofa Cleaning Company
Quality service, amazing results, trained upholstery cleaners & satisfaction guaranteed are just a few of the reasons why Dublin Carpet Cleaner is the industry Leader in Upholstery Cleaning Dublin.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning Service:
- A thorough vacuum of your upholstery with a HEPA filter to remove dust, dust mites, pollens, allergens and dirt for your health and ensure the best upholstery cleaning results.
- Pre-treatment of specialised upholstery solutions to main stained areas for spot and stain removal.
- Deep clean and removal of all soils and stains, leaving fabric’s softer and cleaner.
- Application of deodorising, neutralising and sanitising agents to leave upholstery fabric fresh and clean.
- Use of an air mover to speed up the drying process of your furniture.
- Grooming fabric, leaving fibres standing tall and soft allowing the upholstery to dry faster.
- We also offer protection to improve your furniture’s resistance to stains in the future.